We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
- 3 tablespoons distilled white vinegar
- 6 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 4 large pickling cucumbers, peeled, cut into 1/2-inch cubes (about 2 cups)
- 1 large mango, peeled, pitted, cut into 1/2-inch cubes (about 1 1/2 cups)
- 1 pound cooked medium shrimp
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
Mix vinegar and sugar in small bowl until sugar dissolves. Whisk in mustard and mayonnaise. Cover and chill. DO AHEADCan be made 1 day ahead. Keep chilled.
Combine cucumbers, mango, shrimp, and dill in large bowl. Pour dressing over; toss to coat. Season with salt and hot pepper sauce. Arrange 2 lettuce leaves on each of 6 plates. Top with shrimp salad.