We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh oregano
- 4 cups (packed) baby spinach leaves, coarsely chopped (about 4 ounces)
- 1 1/2 large red bell peppers, diced
- 1 1/2 cups diced celery (about 3 stalks)
- 3/4 cup crumbled soft fresh goat cheese
- 1/3 cup chopped red onion
Whisk oil, lemon juice and oregano in large bowl to blend. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Add spinach, bell peppers, celery, goat cheese and red onion to dressing; toss to coat. Divide salad among 4 plates and serve.