We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
- 1 pound uncooked medium to large shrimp, peeled, deveined
- 4 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 2 garlic cloves, minced, divided
- 1 tablespoon minced canned chipotle chiles
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
Place shrimp in a large bowl. Add marinade and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate 15 minutes. Drain shrimp; discard marinade. Return shrimp to bowl.
Puree 2 Tbsp. oil, 1 garlic clove, chipotle chilies, and dried oregano in a food processor until smooth. Transfer chipotle mixture to bowl with shrimp; toss to coat.
Heat remaining 2 Tbsp. oil in a large skillet over medium-high. Add remaining garlic clove and sauté 1 minute. Add shrimp with chipotle mixture; sauté until shrimp are cooked through, about 5 minutes. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Transfer to a serving bowl.