We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
- 2 tablespoons yellow mustard seeds
- 1/2 cup white balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup minced shallots (2 medium)
- 2/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 large bunches watercress, thick stems trimmed (about 6 cups packed)
- 1 1/2 pounds celery root (celeriac), trimmed, peeled, coarsely grated in processor or with box grater
- 20 radishes, trimmed, thinly sliced
Stir mustard seeds in dry skillet over medium heat until lightly toasted and starting to pop, about 3 minutes. Transfer to bowl; cool. Add vinegar, mustard, and shallots; whisk to blend. Gradually whisk in oil. Season with salt and pepper.
Toss watercress in large bowl with enough dressing to coat lightly. Divide watercress among plates. Combine celery root and radishes in same bowl; toss with enough of remaining dressing to coat. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Top watercress with celery root mixture and serve.